Saturday, December 14, 2013

"A Vernal Pool" print hung in my home!

"A Vernal Pool" is home for the holidays!  It feels good to have it displayed.  Please stop by if you are in the area for a viewing.  It is not for sale but for you viewing pleasure.  Let me know ahead so I can make sure we have Christmas cookies and tea.

Vernal Pool Print
I went by MAC, Mansfield Art Center, yesterday to view my prints.  Luckily, they were still in the tub and some were curling.  Even the new ones treated on the back were curling.  I brought them home.  I am currently of the opinion that the heat at MAC was causing the curling.  I found that they have their heating plant on a timer.  I was there just after opening time and the furnace was kicking out heat.  I think that caused them to curl.

Exuvia and Photographer Prints
I have straightened them out and hung them.  We are ready to show!

Sweetflag Spreadwing Prints
 I decided to display these together since they show the same damselfly.  I think they could be separated a little more since there are three segments not shown in the gap.  The creature is no longer than 1 1/4 inches.  It is shown in the prints as 22 inches long.  How exciting!

Grasshopper and Damselfly Prints
 I really like the pull downs with each print.

Spider Web, Spider Prints
I have enjoyed making the images associated with Long-jawed Orb-weaver Spider.  You can see the long jaws and an insect being eaten. 

Dragonfly, Frog Prints
Of course, the frog would like to eat the dragonfly.
 
 Holiday Greetings, Everyone!

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 


Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: