Thursday, December 12, 2013

Modifications to Print Creation

Mounting Block Location
I had to check the locations of all parts on the back because of the larger mounting block.


Hanging Hole Location
I use the 1/3 formula for the location of the hanging hole just like I would use for a framed print.  I measure down 1/3 of the distance from the top and center it horizontally.  I then checked whether the new block would leave room for the pull down and retainer.   I found that I needed to drill the hole in the mounting block at 1 1/4 rather than the 1 inch that I used previously.  I also had to trim material off the pull down so that it would slide up far enough.  It all fit together.

Pull Down and Retainer Location

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: