Sunday, December 8, 2013

Water Sounds

Water Sounds CD
Water Sounds is released!  It is another of the projects which has kept me busy during the recent weeks.  I pushed to get it out before Christmas for obvious reasons.  You can listen to sample tracks at my web site, Larry's Images.  There also, you will be given the opportunity to purchase it.  It would make a great stocking stuffer!  I have driven down the cost by fulfilling the sales all myself.  You can purchase either the CD or the Mp3 files from me.  The cost is $ 2.99 for either.  Save shipping cost by buying the Mp3 files.

Sony PCM D50 Recorder on tripod.
I think this device, which I used to record the album, makes really good sounding files.   I am no longer an audiophile but this is great fun.  I like having the files to use as a sound track for slide shows.

I hope you enjoy the album.


Buy your 2014 Calender Here 

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: