Sunday, December 15, 2013

Test Print

Test Print
I hung one of my mistakes in the garage as a test print.  It is the one with the larger mounting block and treated back.

It is hung near the garage overhead door opening.  When I pull out and in, the outside air comes in.  My truck engine is hot when I come home and the snow melts off the truck onto the floor where it evaporates.  I feel those are conditions that would test the viability of this method of print display.

Test Print
As you will notice above, It seems to be withstanding the difficult conditions.  It gives me confidence that my prints will fare well at MAC.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 


Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: