Monday, December 9, 2013

Larry's Images 2014 Calendar

Larry's Images 2014 Calendar
Someone asked how I got the deer to pose like that.  Here is my answer, " I seem to find the wildlife easier on foggy mornings.  I caught a glimpse of them on the other side of the stream.  They might have been drinking.  I grabbed the camera that I keep set up for such occasions and slowly walked out onto the bridge from behind some bushes.  Their first reaction was curiosity.  They raised their ears.  I shot away with the camera set on rapid fire.  I was trying to zoom out as I shot.  I wanted to show their entire bodies.  They only stood there for a fraction of a second.  I think I captured 3 frames at a rate of 8/second.  They then took off."

At home on the computer, I quickly discovered that I did not have an image with all them in focus.  I did not delete the images but went on to something else.  I found it hard to give up the fetching pose and had an idea.  I knew that I had moved between captures but I hoped they had not.  I found that I had two of the three images which together had them all in focus.  I used focus stacking the PS 5 to combine them for one sharp image.

The calendar has:  the moons, the seasons, holidays/observances, previous/following months and daylight time changes.  I am offering it for $ 4.99.  It is 8 1/2 x 11 and has one 5x7 1/2 in. print along with tear off months.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: