Saturday, June 22, 2013

Orange Bluet

Orange Bluet
This is a new one for me.  I am happy to add it to my collection.

I have been photographing damselflies lately, the reason being that dragonflies are either inaccessible or not present.  I find them to be less flighty.  They are around one inch in length and require closeup shooting.  I have learned to put my Canon 500D closeup lens in my pocket so that I can shoot the ones coming closer.  I am right at the pond's edge or sitting on my milk carton in the water.  Some of you may already know that I use a Sigma 70 - 300 macro lens capable of 1/2x images.  I mount it on my Sigma 1.4x Teleconverter.  I need to do a test to see what size the image is on the sensor with this rig.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: