Friday, October 3, 2014

Transition From Sun to Shade

Sunrise Pond
I have been discovering, or rediscovering, that the transition from sun to shade can be a fertile location in which to capture images.  I noticed this scene the other day and set to work.

Sunrise Pond
This is the same capture before I removed the flair.  I thought that I was not remembering the procedure to setup its removal but I was.  This flair was especially difficult to remove down near the bottom.

I did a little looking around on the web to see if there was a better way and discovered that there is software out there to add flair.  Now I am confused.  Do we take it out, avoid it, or what?  I still think that I like it removed or avoided better.

Sunrise Pond
One of my efforts to avoid it was holding an object between the sun and lens.  This one helped me to see what it should look like without the flair.  I also discovered during this process that you can undock images in PS5 and then clone from one to the other.  I did not have success with that and ended up not using it.


Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: