Saturday, March 8, 2014

First Red-winged Blackbird

GNC Pond
The weather man this morning, 3-7-14, said something about "Breaking the Back of Winter."  I thought, "If only that could be true!"  The singing of the birds sounds like it.  Visually, I am afraid that I don't see it.

Speaking of birds, I heard my first Red-winged Blackbird this morning.  That's just me.  I'll bet they have been here before me.  I then saw one and finally, I photographed one.

Red-winged Blackbird
This male looked cold to me.  They are braver than I am.  It even sounded like he might be protecting his territory.

I felt like a deer or some other wild life this morning.  I will explain as soon as I get some images to share.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: