Friday, November 22, 2013

Found Stones printed on Faux Metal

Found Stones
Once the insects stop coming out and the flowers die and the birds head south, I walk the stream looking at stones.  I wonder what they are and how they arrived there.  Once in a while I see interesting colors.  This print contains pink and turquoise colored stones.  The media enhances the effect.  I do this in November, December, January and February.  It is fun to organize the image and capture it.  This has been a very popular image, a must see! 

The Henne Winter Festival XII has many beautiful things as you can see.  Come and view my prints as well as the other art.  You'll be glad you did!

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: