Monday, November 26, 2012

Grandparent's Day and Turkey Day

Reed and Larry
Reed's school recently held Grandparent's Day during which they were celebrating 50 years of existence.  I was invited.  One of the nice teachers was taking pictures of everyone in attendance.  She graciously made this shot with my camera.  Reed and I enjoyed time together that day.  He is in 5th Grade.

Turkey Cooking
My son and daughter-in-law, Chad and Megan, invited us for Thanksgiving Meal.  Chad cooked the turkey in his deep cooker.  It was peanut oil and the flavor was wonderful.

Turkey is Done!
I don't know how long it took.  The turkey was cooking when I arrived.

Turkey Safety
Chad implemented all the safety precautions.  It was such a nice day for cooking your turkey outside.  

I sat on the deck for a while and shot birds.  I did not have the right lens along but I was able to see that there were Purple Finches and a Tufted Titmouse.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

  http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: