Thursday, November 29, 2012

Digital Pinhole Photography

Body Cap with PInhole Mounted
I mounted a pinhole lens in the body cap of my camera.  The shutter still works but you have no aperture as that is mounted in the lens.  You can also change the ISO which, taken together with shutter speed, give a lot of latitude for the correct exposure.



Backyard Photo

This is not very sharp but it definitely is an image.  I used .5 sec at ISO 100.  There are two things which might improve the quality.  You can buy pinholes.  I made mine.  A nice clean hole and a smaller hole perhaps would help.  Jeff suggested that I try a smaller hole.  I also wondered about using extension tubes to move the pinhole further from the sensor.  

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: