Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our House
This is the best light I had on the shoot.  I don't know if it is the best light I could have had because of my lack of experience.  I think that Frank came around a second time and was lower and closer.

This is not my choice of the best of the shoot of your house.  I used a Sigma 105 mm, f/2.8 lens at 1/1000 and f/2.8.  The lens has "Optical Stabilization" and I really liked it for this application.  I think that this one shoot convinced me of the need for OS.  I had not found it particularly helpful previously.  

Chad's House
The Trees had just changed on that day.  We had ideal leaf color, in my opinion.  This is the back view of their house.  We came around and I had better shots of the front.  I think that I would like to try a little longer lens with OS in these situations.  I also want to talk to Frank about whether He could fly lower and closer.  I had to wear a headset with a ,by the lips, mic.  I was supposed to rotate the mic up when shooting because of the wind noise.  I am afraid that I totally failed at operating that.  Poor Frank had to listen to wind noise while I was shooting.

I had planned to shoot Tiffany's house but I directed Frank down the wrong street.  I shot another house similar to hers and did not become aware until I was processing the image.  

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: