Saturday, October 27, 2012

Insects of Summer Retrospective II

Nymph Katydid
Some of these creatures have long antenae.

Wasp
I think this is a female.  I read while trying to identify it that the females sometimes drink nectar. 

Spur-throated grasshopper
I am finding that the new, different, creatures are not as plenteous as when I first started this quest.  I don't have a problem with making better or at least more images of the same ones.

Mydas Fly
 I was extremely exited the first time I photographed one of these.  I still like doing it and remembering that my technique with the equipment has improved since the beginning.

http://www.larrysimages.com/

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: