Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gorman Nature Center
It was difficult for me to recognize Gorman from the Air.  I think that cloud bank mentioned earlier was the culprit.  The tall grasses looked like bare earth.

Gorman Nature Center
I would appreciate any feedback you can provide.  I should mention that I used a Sigma 24-70 mm f/2.8 lens for these two shots.  The mode wheel on my camera had been bumped and the shutter speed ended up being 1/180 for these shots.  I must learn to check the settings each time!!!!!!!!!

Clearfork Reservoir
  I thought of my friend Chuck Hagan when I made this capture.  His house is probably down there somewhere.  There is a slider in Adobe Camera Raw named "Clarity."  It was very helpful as I processed these shots.

Cessna 150h
This is the kind of light I envisioned before the shoot.  It happened just as Frank shut off the engine.  Hopefully I have learned from my mistakes.

http://www.larrysimages.com/

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook 

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: