Thursday, October 25, 2012

Last of the Aerial Shoot

Airport Subway Restaurant
I kind of know the person who has this restaurant.  Her grandson dated Lexy.

I have been trying to make an image to please her.  She seemed interested in having the compass rose in the image.  I am waiting to hear from her.

A private pilot can fly into Mansfield Lahm and park in front of the restaurant.  I know pilots who will fly a hundred miles or so just to take their wife to dinner.  That is an option with the Airport Subway.  

I used the Sigma 105 mm lens on this and the next.

179th Air National Guard, C27j Planes
Did I mention that I love aircraft?  I do!  I see when I am photographing.  It is my way of looking at the aircraft.  I know that there are way too many aircraft for me to photograph in this life!  My start is too late.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: