Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gorman Pond in the Summer

Gorman Nature Center Pond
I am exploring the idea of back-lighting my prints.  Some of them need it depending on the type of light represented.  When you look at my image on your computer monitor, it is back-lit.  The light comes from behind it.  When I make a print of that image and I look at it, the light is front lighting it.  It seems to lose something in the reflected light.  I am looking at a way to back-light some of my prints.  I am considering treating them in encaustic media though I think at the moment I am leaning away from that technique.  I will keep you posted on the progress.  Meantime, think of a place you could hang a framed print where light hits the back.  Maybe you have a table by a window.  You might be able to set a framed print on that table.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

 

No comments: