Friday, August 26, 2011

Explore the Lake Erie Islands


I received a copy of this fine publication from Art Weber, the Editor.  I, just recently, had a chance to read it.  I would like to recommend it to anyone interested in the islands.  It answers questions which have been in my mind since I started visiting the islands in the late 1970's.  I have bought and read anything that I could get my hands on pertaining to the islands.  This is written for the occasional visitor, the boating enthusiast, the flying enthusiast and nature enthusiasts.  It gives phone numbers, dates of service, locations, and property ownership information.  In the past, I have missed viewing areas because ownership was unclear me.  It discusses the islands I saw while riding the ferry.  I mentions not only the names but gives history of ownership, tells what is there and if appropriate, how to get there.  You can download a PDF copy and print it yourself for free

Art Weber was one of the instructors of the workshop I attended in May on Kellys Island.  Several of his images are contained in this guide.  I think they stand out because of their quality.


Blog


feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



 

No comments: