Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Marketing Strategy beginning this Spring!

Song Sparrow

Cardinal

These are two birds I shot at Gorman recently.  It is still winter, but I can start to hear birds' mating calls, a portent of spring.  

I am following a new marketing strategy related to the social media for my images.  As part of the strategy, I had to change cameras and get a smart phone.  I am using a Canon 7D now and love it.  The reviews that I read said it was better than the 50D had used previously.  I think that it is dramatically better!  I particularly like the lower noise at higher ISO's.  I am also excited about making videos of wildlife and maybe even people talking about decorating their houses.  If you follow my work, you may notice a slightly different direction.


http://www.larrysimages.com/

Blog


feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: