Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow again?!!!


This video is a combination of my playing around and humor.  Carol laughed when she saw it.  We can be thankful that it is short.  I am learning to make and edit video.

I was unhappy to hear that we were going to get a lot of snow last night.  It was kind of beautiful coming down before dark.  That video was, I think, somewhat beautiful.  This morning, sadly, we had a lot of snow and I had to do something about it.  I am thankful to have a snow thrower.  My back does not allow shoveling. 

I did not want to deal with music rights so I put in a song that I sang.  I am not much of a singer.  I always wished that I could be, but.......

Spring is less than a month away, now.  I simple love the transition.  I love seeing the birds returning and much later the insects.


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: