Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Time Lapse Tool



I have been considering the purchase of Time Lapse Tool.  It did a good job making the Lily Time Lapse.

It is able to make 4K time lapses. but it requires the Pro Version and costs $ 129.00.  It also requires 16 GB of Ram of which my computer has only 8.  So I could not make 4K videos without a memory upgrade.

The "Personal" version costs $ 49.00 and will do only 720P videos.  I am unsure whether I do enough times lapses to warrant the $ 49.00 expenditure.  

There is an issue of the software performing in Windows 7 Pro.  The website says it will, but I can not close the application without using "Windows Task Manager."  I find that is a big hurdle for me.  Supposedly, only the Pro Version of Time Lapse Tool comes with e-mail support.  There is a forum but I could not find anyone experiencing that issue.  There were other issues, such as the software refusing to acknowledge a computer as being on line.  I read that some have experienced the loss of use of the software and being forced to resubmit the activation key again.  Another person received, by e-mail, a special key.  What would I do if I had only the Personal Version?  I think that I will wait to see if I need it badly.
I did submit a question about the "closing the app" issue.  Let's see if an answer comes forth.  I don't expect that it will since I am only evaluating the software.

Buy your 2015 Calender Here 

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: