Friday, January 30, 2015

Scarlet Tulip

Scarlet Tulip Time Lapse
I went to the store the other day.  I have to walk through the flower shop to get to the produce.  I saw unopened buds and thought of the lily.  Carol got another flower.

I set it up in another room so that I could go on living while I made the captures.  I set the camera on "S jpeg" since I can not make 4k time lapses at the current time.  It saved a lot of disc space, too.

I just went ahead and processed the JPEGs as such and Time Lapse Tool had no complaints.  


The flowers started moving toward the warm, air temp, light, Logan slide viewing table, and ruined my composition.  I decided to "harvest" the captures so far, 700, and recompose as I progress on.  At the time of this writing, It has been going for 2 days.  I just changed cards in the camera and it continued on.

I still had to use "task manager" to close the application.  I have received no data on what to do from the publisher.  I am stubborn enough not to buy software that does not work correctly with my system.  I think that closing the app is important.

You can see the preliminary time lapse.  It is at the bottom.


Buy your 2015 Calender Here 


Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


No comments: