Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Time Lapse Continuation


Time Lapse Tool Image Import
 I ended up with 623 images from my primary camera.  I had manually removed a few in preliminary editing.  I had another 426 from the secondary camera.  I had hoped to vary the view from camera to camera to create interest.  AVS4YOU became unwieldy during my efforts to do this.  I had hoped to find software which would give me at least two sequences of images I could choose from.  I did not find it.

Time Lapse Tool chooses which images it wants to use and uses them.  It turns out a sequence that works but I would like to choose for myself.  I was unable to import the images from my secondary camera because they were not a sequence in totality.  I would like to interpolate images from my secondary camera.  I was able to do this in AVS4YOU but the process was very "wooden" and I was unhappy with the result.  I needed them spread out so I could move them around and see the result.

I might have had better success in Time Lapse Tool had I grouped the secondary camera images into sequences manually.  I should probably do this before I give my final word on this.


Buy your 2015 Calender Here 

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: