Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oak Maze-gill

Oak Maze-gill
These mushrooms are growing on the bark of a small tree, fallen but not to the ground.

Oak Maze-gill
They are growing horizontally so you can see about the angle at which the tree is resting.

Oak Maze-gill Gills
I am currently attempting a spore print.  I doubt that it will be successful since I think the mushroom is past fruiting.

Camera Setup
I learned that I need to be careful or more careful that day.  I did a faceplant when trying to jump a small ravine.  I landed, before I knew it, with my arms out, to catch myself, and my nose and face in the leaves.  I think that I will have to stop trying to jump ravines!  I am thankful that I broke nothing except my fall.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: