Monday, November 24, 2014

Eulalia Grass Video

Eulalia Grass
I have thought Eulalia Grass beautiful for some time.  These plants grow by the garage.  To me this is the peak time of their beauty. 

This is a video.  I created it for myself, not intending to share it until I read an article in Outdoor Photographer Magazine titled "The Concept" by Guy Tal.  I found it moving and was motivated to share it.  Mr. Tal's contention is that art is autobiographical.  What can be said about the art can also be said about the artist.  I have thought about this for five days and have decided I am willing to put his out there.  Sadly, many people including myself, don't always take time to consider what an art object might say, let alone what the artist might say.

Disclaimer:  I can assure you that the subject of Garrison Keillor's story was and is not what this video says.  I was listening to Prairie Home Companion on the radio while I made the VIDEO.

Buy your 2015 Calender Here 

 
Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments: