Sunday, June 8, 2014

Surprised By Ecstasy



I find myself wishing I could write poetry when I have an experience like this.  Words fail me.

Bathroom Window View
I arrived in the bathroom for my daily bath noting the sun was out and the temperature was warm.  I thought that, a good combination warranting the opening of the window. 

Miss Kim Lilac in Bloom

I discovered the Miss Kim Lilac bush outside the window to be in full bloom.  Lilac is perhaps the second favorite fragrance of my life.  The warm spring breezes filled my bathroom with it.  I could hear the birds singing and people talking several houses down.

Miss Kim Lilac in Bloom
My life has become a series of “maybe lasts” and I was thankful, exceedingly, to experience this again.


Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 

No comments: