Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Stream Bed Series Addition

Stream Bed 2160_9595
I have found another sandy bottom with waves.  It is located just above bridge 1.  I happened to notice it the day before I made this capture.  The sun shines on this wavy bottom at an undisclosed time each morning.

Stream Bed 2160_9596
I am using a circular polarizing filter to control the reflections on the surface of the water.  I have found that I can adjust the strength of the reflections by turning the filter.  I like a little reflection showing but not too much.

Stream Bed 2160_9598
I think that the sunlight on the waves is important to the success of this image.

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: