Thursday, April 17, 2014

Canada Goose Launch

Canada Geese
I found a pair on the pond the other morning.  I think that I can get to the south side of the pond, the place from where the light works best, by walking around the east end without scaring them.

Canada Goose
I can usually tell when they are going to fly because they make more noise.  I call it "revving their engines".

Canada Goose
I wish it had been flying into the sun but the wind was wrong.

Canada Goose
There used to be sand bar willow and other plants growing along the pond.  They are fewer now than before the controlled burn making it easier for me to do this.

Canada Goose
I was just thinking that they are the "bombers" of my bird world.

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: