Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mallard Drake

Mallard Drake
This is the Mallard Drake I showed you yesterday.  He was most entertaining.

Mallard Drake
If I ever see him again, I will remember that this pose means he is preparing to fly and that I need to reset the metering on my auto focus.

Mallard Drake
As it was, he surprised my by flying and I was a little behind the eight ball.  I never got the auto focus reset and it took me two days to remember how to do it.  Hopefully there will be another chance.

Mallard Drake
I love to watch birds fly!  They are so beautiful and graceful.  I suspect that this male has a mate hanging out with him on another, adjacent, private, pond.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: