Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lava Quartz

Lava Quartz
This is a panorama of the piece of rock I showed several days ago.  It is just beautiful beyond belief.  The dark in the lower right is a depression.  It looks like there are cubes of quartz or something white in the upper right.  (You can click on the image and it will open so you can see it in its entirety.  Click the back arrow to come back here.)  There is what looks to me like agate about 1/3 of the way from right to left.  I just love the bands.  I think this would be beautiful polished like Pam Laurer polishes rocks.  I don't think it would lend itself well the that process, though, because it is too small and not nearly flat enough.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: