Friday, April 11, 2014

Family Matters

The Eichers
Chris and Tammy were in the area last weekend.  We met them at Cracker Barrel, my favorite place, for brunch as they traveled back to Nashville.  I must state that I enjoyed seeing them all.  I see Chad and his family fairly often since they live in Lexington but I don't find it easy to travel to Nashville any more and don't see Chris' family that often.  Hannah, the one next to Carol, is my oldest grandchild.  She is 15, I think.  Her brother, Nathan, is sitting in front of me.

I have recently received a Samsung Galaxy S4 and used its camera for this shot.  I will discuss my first impressions tomorrow. 

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: