Friday, March 21, 2014

Gorman Bridges Update

Gorman Map
In the absence of other data I have arrived at a naming convention for the bridges so that I can name images captured.  This map will enlarge quite a lot for clearer viewing.

I have arrived at this blog because I have seen the tracks of the gator on the trail and the Mansfield City Students going to their work site on some mornings.  I looked the other morning when it was mostly too cold for wildlife and almost too cold for me.  They have been replacing what I call bridge # 4.  I have added it to the map.

Bridge # 4
Bridge # 4 crosses a gully being created as the 6" clay tile breaks down from previous (before Gorman) land usage.  It has been enlarging as each new rain occurs.

Bridge # 4
I think that it is the most recent bridge being constructed.  I particularly like the on and off ramps.  It helps me get my cart onto the bridge without dumping equipment.



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: