Saturday, February 1, 2014

Birthday Flowers

Gerber Daisy
As many of you know, I recently celebrated a birthday.  I have stopped telling my age, though.

Carol gave me flowers, Gerber Daisies.  I really liked them.  It reminded me of a very popular shot of a Gerber Daisy from nine years ago which I call "Daisy Pink."

Gerber Daisy
I thought I would revisit photography of the Gerber Daisy with an eye to an imaginative rendition different from the back lit shot from 2005.

Gerber Daisy
Carol is a sales person and I think that about everyone in the family has a copy of that back lit shot because she convinced them they needed it.

Gerber Daisy
She has not seen these shots, as yet, so we will see what reaction, if any, she has.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: