Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Detritus

Detritus
I noticed this conglomeration of detritus as I sat looking for insects.  It was just far enough away that my naked eye could not make sense of it.  I looked at it through my camera and started shooting.  This is the result.  I thought it resembled some sort of serpent which it is not.  It is really a bent cattail stem.  I am not as excited about it now as I was at the time.  It is coming up for printing and I am wondering if I will go ahead and print it.  Only time will tell.  It could end up an "also ran."

I turned off the flash for this capture and used ambient light requiring ISO 3200.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: