Monday, January 27, 2014

Citrine Forktail

Citrine Forktail Damselfly
I photographed more damselfly species in 2013 then ever before because of this damselfly.  We had a visit from Judy Semroc and Larry Roche during the Mohican Outdoor Weekend in April.  They are the experts because they wrote the book Dragonflies and Damselflies of Northeast Ohio.  I found them very interesting because I have enjoyed photographing these insects for several years.

I chose this image because I think it is my best shot of the Citrine Forktail.  I did a lot of work trying to photograph this species and wanted to print one of my shots.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 


Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: