Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bug Erratum

Pale Ormenoides Venusta
I currently have time to clean up things from my busy shooting schedule earlier in the year.  Jan Ferrall has suggested But Guide.com for spiders several times and I decided to try it on this one.  I looked through pictures of moths, of which I thought this one.  I could not find anything.  I did see an insect image similar to this requesting and ID.  I decided to post it as an ID request.  I received information from Kyle, an 18 year old wildlife enthusiast from North Carolina.  He suggested a pale Ormenoides Venusta, a plant hopper. I looked through the images in Bug Guide of it and have decided that it is, in fact, the Ormenoides Venusta as Kyle suggested.  Thanks, Kyle

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: