Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday Visitors

Larry and Grandchildren
Many of you wished me a Happy Birthday recently.  Thanks for your well wishes. 

I had a marvelous time!  We went to Lowe-Volk Park on Saturday for the Rock and Fossil show.  I think that everyone enjoyed the show as much as I did.  How wonderful!

We then went to our house to view a show about termites.  Caleb has been studying them at school.  It was on the Science Channel and was one of a series called "Mutant Planet."  It was about the Brazilian Cerrado.  Wikipedia states that the Cerrado is "a vast tropical savanna ecoregion of Brazil, particularly in the states of Goiás and Minas Gerais."  One of the principle inhabitants of this area is the termite.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the show and they are going to check and see if they can get the Science Channel.

Next, we went to the home of Lucas and Loudon where we celebrated with a fine meal.  Carol made Lasagna and Megan made a salad and a most tasty birthday cake.  It was frozen.  I received a gift certificate for a flight at U-vary Aire.  I love aerial photography.  I can't wait to decide what to do.

Sunday, the actual day, we were treated to breakfast at Cracker Barrel by Andrew and Carrie.  My favorite place for breakfast.  I, of course, love fried eggs and bacon.  On the side I had grits and biscuits with gravy.  I went back over to Chad and Megan's afterwards but was so exhausted that I had to go home to rest.  

Left to right row 1 above are Loudon, Evie, Lucas and Caleb.  Second row:  Larry and Reed.

Buy your 2013 Calender Here 



http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: