Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wide Tracks in the Snow

Cart Tracks in the Snow
The other morning, I noticed cart tracks in the snow.  I had not seen such tracks before except mine.  I use a cart to tote my gear around so it caught my interest.  I researched my cart several years ago because I was looking to replace it.  There were a few things I did not like about it so I was hoping to find a better replacement.  I think that I looked at about every one out there.

These tracks were considerably wider than my cart.

Wide Tracks and My Cart
They looked like they might be bicycle tires.  I thought immediately of the Yard Way Cart.  It seems that the name has changed.  Carts Vermont now build the cart and call it a garden cart.  It is pricey.  There may be one in the shed at Gorman.  I am unsure.  I decided against that cart for several reasons.  Wheels too wide to go between trees, to expensive, bicycle wheels will not take sideways abuse as my cart wheels will.   A bicycle wheel will turn into a potato chip shape when abused.

Precision Model LC150-14 Cart
I picked up my first one at, maybe, Loews.  It has been so many years ago that I can not remember.  I think it cost me less than $50.  When I was looking to change, I finally decided that this was still the best one for me.  I have made some changes to it and will share those tomorrow.


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: