Thursday, February 16, 2012

Color for Deformed Rock Shot

Deformed Rock
Seen separately, either one of these shots looks acceptable to me.  They are both Deep DOF, depth-of-field captures.  In Photoshop Curves, I tried the auto button but was unhappy with the result so I went to work manually.  I took it to the point you see here by adjusting the individual RGB Curves and then the collective one.  

Reformed Rock
I used the gray dropper in curves on the background of this one.  It gave the neutral gray background but more happily, a pleasing rendition of the rock.  The same technique was unacceptable on the previous image.  I don't know why.  I did not change any settings on camera or flashes.  Any suggestions?



http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: