Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fence Row?

Fence Row
I was hiking through a part of the nature center less familiar to me the other day.  I noticed this line of trees.  You have to be standing nearly into it to see that it is a line.  I was aware that there were some trees in a straight line next to the trail.  I was not aware of how far this line extended.  I turned the camera the other way, 180 degrees, and noticed that it extended in that direction also.

Fence Row
The thing that started my thinking about this was what appeared to be a fence post at one point with a pink flag on it.  I am unaware of any other posts.  The trees are located in an irregular fashion within the line so you don't notice a pattern until you are "in" the line.  This must say something about how we perceive things.


http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: