Saturday, November 19, 2011

Point of Greatest Contrast

Sycamore Trees
I like the meadow habitat because it is a place for me to study the light.  I read somewhere, once, that your eye goes first to point of greatest contrast.  I had been trying to analyse why I was attracted to a subject.  This explanation went a long way helping me understand.  I saw this scene the other morning.  I walk down this trail almost daily and my eye is always drawn by the leading line of the trail to the distant trees.  This particular morning the light was such that the bark on the sycamore trees was accentuated.  I thought that this scene confirmed the thing that I had read years ago.  My eye was drawn immediately to those trees.  What about yours?

  http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: