Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crow/Hawk Conflict

Red-shouldered Hawk
I hear a lot of crow activity in the mornings.  Some mornings it is over the top.  I've been coming to realize that the crows have conflicts with raptors.  I would not have guessed that it could happen but it does.  I have wondered what raptors they are.

On this particular morning, I was able to visually identify the raptor with a shot.  It was good enough for the ID and that is all.  There were two red-shouldered hawks and they were chasing the crows for a change.  The crows did not have numbers on this day.  I made an audio recording but it is too long and drawn out to share.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: