Thursday, November 17, 2011

Eulalia Grass

Eulalia Grass
This is the only plant of this kind at Gorman, of which I am aware with the possible exception of near the visitors center.  I just love to view the grass inflorescence's in the autumn.  I love the way the light plays on them and the effects of the wind on them.  

Eulalia Grass

This is the same plant shot from a different angle.  It has been windy lately and I had to increase the ISO to achieve fast enough shutter speed.

I am starting to think that my favorite way of shooting these is in the wind with a video.  It is at the bottom of the page.  What is your fav?

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: