Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Friend

Sam, my friend
Sam has helped me on the trails several times.  He is the one who told me about the Alsike Clover.  He went out of his way to do this.  Sam walks at Gorman with his wife, whose name I do not know.  She did not want her picture taken. 

He also helped me think of how to fix my boots.  The sole was coming off and he suggested "shoe goop" or something like that.  I used it and am still using the boot. 

He is also the one who IDed the dogwood plant with the "caterpillars" on it

Sam told me that he volunteers or did volunteer at Mansfield City Schools helping specials needs students with reading.  I kind of think that I remember him.

I usually don't think to photograph people.  I am thinking about other things.  I might show you some of my other friends at Gorman if I think of it next time I see them.

http://www.larrysimages.com/

Blog 


feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: