Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Forest

Forest Trail
I seldom enter the forest.  I think that it is because I want to learn about the light in the meadow.  It is another world or should I say habitat?  I wonder if this trail with the line of large trees is a line along which a fence once stood.  I liked it as an element in an image.  This is the image showing it that I like best so far.

American Elm
This tree captured my attention years ago.  I have photographed it numerous times.  To date this is the shot I like best.  I need to check the bark more closely but I am 90% sure of the ID.

American Elm Limb
This is the same tree.  That crocked limb is captivating!  I think that the gentle morning light on it really makes this shot.

Pine Forest
I really like parts of this one.  I don't like the bright "marks" in the background.  I do like the parts that are dark brown a green.  I like their soft transitions.  Live and learn!

http://www.larrysimages.com/

Blog 


feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: