Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Landscapes

Fog Landscape
I made this image because of the fog's aerial effect.  The sun was just starting to burn through.  The tallest tree in the mid-ground was starting to get light on it.  My tripod legs were extended all the way.  That height was ideal to show the goldenrod tops and create a field leading my eye back to that tree and beyond.  


Meadow from the Forest Edge
  I made this image because I liked the way the light was playing on the tops of the trees in the distance.  It, the light, was changing fast and I missed the view that motivated this one.  I tried to recreate what I saw in Photoshop but failed.  The pine trees in the mid distance were dark and coolly lit in shade.  The light on the trees in the distance was very interesting.  I decided that this one was still worth viewing even though it did not reach my ideal.

GNC Sunrise with Fog


I like to photograph clouds and fog.  This image incorporates both, obviously.  It is a great time of day.  I am enjoying the sunrise being a little later in the day!  I can get up at 6:00 AM, have breakfast, and be there in time.


Blog 


feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: