Friday, September 12, 2014

Sneezing Time

Common Ragweed
Many folks are allergic to the pollen of this plant.  I used to be among that group but not so much lately.  

Giant Ragweed
My parents told me that I was allergic to this plant also.  I remember asking what it was and I remember being told it was an iron weed.  Its funny how the answers to questions asked at the "teachable moment" stick.  I suppose that it is possible that I don't remember correctly.  I just know for all of my life I have looked at that plant and thought, "I am allergic to that plant."  I am grateful that my allergies have changed in recent years.

If you are sneezing right now, there my be hope in later life for you.  That would be one benefit of growing older.

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: