Sunday, September 7, 2014

Site Grooming

Haymaker Mushroom
These little mushrooms hardly exceed the height of the grass.  This image is better than having nothing but the out-of-focus grass in the foreground detracts from my enjoyment of it.

Haymaker Mushroom
Its removal creates an issue with the grass in the background sticking out of the mushroom.  This effect is somewhat mitigated by its being out of focus but I decided that it must go because the lines of the mushroom are so clean.  I made this decision after I was back in the office of my digital darkroom.

I think that there may be some philosophical issues here.  I faintly remember hearing them expressed but I can't seem to pull them back.  Can anyone else help me with those considerations?


Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: