Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lens Align Assembly

Lens Align MkII Parts Bag
Assembly was a fun discovery experience for me.  It was like a puzzle.

Lens Align MkII Long Scale Parts Bag
Initially, I wondered if they had shipped the long scale when the package arrived.  I was pleased to discover they had and that assembly was so easy.

Lens Align MkII Assembly Instructions
I used to build model airplanes but this was much easier.  The die cut materials held up well during assembly and created a satisfying device.

Lens Align MkII Stored
I decided that I would not need to collapse the assembly for storage.  I inserted a 1/4x20 bolt in the tripod mount and hung it out of the way.  It will be readily available for future auto focus fine tuning.

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: