Saturday, May 10, 2014

Auto Focus Sharpness II

Lens Align MkII
The boxes for the long ruler and the Lens Align MkII were almost identical and a little confusing at first.

Lens Align MkII Parts
The parts are die cut of a material, not card board, and appear durable enough.  I decided I would not need to carry them in the field.  The assembly was not difficult.

Lens Align MkII Parts
This image depicts the short ruler.

Lens Align MkII Long Scale
These three parts are attached using strong magnets.

Lens Align MkII with Long Scale
I was glad that I purchased the long scale after the process was finished.  I will discuss that later.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: