Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Out For Lunch II

Bella Bleu's Event Center
We were seated in an intimate dining room with a wonderful view.

Carol had the Grilled Chicken Salad and I had Chili and Cornbread. 

Buffet With Barn Door Sliding Door
I ordered the chili and cornbread because I like chili and cornbread.  I REALLY liked Bella's Chili and Cornbread but the taste was a surprise even down to the crackers served with it.  I usually like sweet cornbread.  Unsweetened cornbread has a somewhat bitter taste.  This cornbread was unsweetened, not bitter, but it had a smooth taste.  It appeared to contain some kind of green leaves  I have never tasted Chili and Cornbread like it! 

Bella Bleu's Event Center
We drove around the lake for another view.  I had occasion to use the zoom on the S4.  It is entirely digital which degrades image quality a great deal.  This was a moderate zoom.  I had two other shots which I am not showing.  They were made using higher zoom.  Image quality was not good enough to show.

Bella Bleu's Event Center
This shot was made without zoom.  Image quality was much better.

Rita Edwards is the menu designer.  Ray is the chef and Beth was our waitress.  I offer my compliments to all!

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: